Saturday, January 16, 2010

There is no remedy for love but to love more.

I feel so pissed off today. Main person was my mom. Shan't elaborate but just that I got woken up really early for something so redundant and later on, by minor details that could have been solved by just thinking a little more. Seriously.

Anyway, that's past, though there are some stuff that is going on that is still making me quite pissed but I shall be tolerant for these few days. It's really testing my patience.

I gotta say that my mood is really bad these few days, feeling upset, grumpy and angry. Though the arrival of my cousins is a distraction for me from my problems, but there are also lots of complications. I really enjoy their company but like I said, complications. This is where human nature shows. Sigh~

2010 seems to be a year starting with tribulations. It is also a transition year for me with my graduation from poly, I have no idea which university I'm going or what degree I'm going to be taking. Currently still thinking about it. Not to say, there seems to be so many problems that are flying about, be it relationship or studies. Guess the stuff that is affecting me lately are these two. But I'm really glad that I'm finally able to talk it out and stuff. Was feeling very suffocated these few days but I'm feeling better now. Thanks! Thanks to those who were concerned about me when they saw my horrid temper this week. Hahax.

So what do you do when you're in a bad mood? For me, I'll go shopping. Okay, I didn't actually go on a shopping spree but while I was bringing Clinton and Shanice around, I saw this really cool shop in Bugis Junction and bought an ice-cream bag there. It was really cute and when I was about to pay, I found a really nice black and gold MTV cap. I wanted a cap for a really long time so I decided to get it. Hahas! Was really happy with my buys!

Okay, I shall post up the pictures when I get back my room which I have no idea when. Feeling really tired now so I shall go and sleep. Might even be going to the zoo tomorrow with them~ Oh well. Oh yea, the title above is by Mifuyu from Tayutama - Kiss on my Deity. Maybe I'll try to follow it though I'm not sure if I exactly agree with it. But for now, there is nothing that I can do but to be patient.

Nites..

He is flying on Monday.. Will I get to see him before he leaves?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...