Sunday, January 10, 2010

Things that I want to say...

"There are many things that I want to say out to you, but it just never seems to come out.
Be it whether there was a lack of time, wrong timing, I never managed to complete the things that I wanted to tell you.

Though at times, when I managed to say it out, the atmosphere when I told you is different from how I imagined it to be, and so was your reaction.

But there is a difference between reality and imagination.

Things that I wanted to tell you but haven't:
Friends
Cosplay
Studies

Well, in general, that's what I wanted to say but have been unable to yet.

At the same time, I want to be a good listener too~ =) "

Heex.. Just felt like typing this out now. XDDD Oh yea! I had a fun time at NYP Open House 2010!! Met up with lots of friends and made new friends too! Heehee! I want to see what the future will unfold for me now. XDD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...