Tuesday, July 31, 2007

JAPAN JAPAN

I'M GOING TO JAPAN!!!!~

The title says it all. Yep, I'm going to Japan!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I'm super excited..heex. Well, simply put it, during my school holidays in September, I'm going with my school & my cca to Japan!!!! I can't wait. Its quite cheap as the cost covers my accomodation, meals & air tix. Sigh!!!!~ I can't wait for the hols to start now. YAY YAY YAY!!!! Japan~ Here I come!!!! I just needed to shout out to everyone that I'm going Japan! I can't believe my parents allowed me to go. Sigh~ So thankful to them. Japan Japan! My head is full of Japan now. Better not ask me anything important now. Hahas. Okies, going to try to do my last project if possible..but my head & heart is all about Japan now. Sigh!!!~

*edited* I just found out that the trip is unconfirmed. sigh..cross my finders and pray for it. hahas.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...