Friday, July 6, 2007

Camera Addicted

Camera Addicted

Whoa, another loonng break for today. I had 4 hours of break today and was comtemplating whether to go back to school, watch movie or go jalan jalan with my friends at orchard. In the end, I went out with my friends to Far East Plaza and took lots of pictures. Forgot what is the word for a person who loves to take pictures of herself/himself. Some were crappy and some were, uhmm...nevermind. I can't upload any pictures as my dear husband is still hospitalised and will be discharged earliest by Monday. Sigh, so boring these few days without him. At far east, we did some crazy stuff, or rather, I did most of the crazy stuff like imitating movie posters in the middle of the road, etc, etc... Ahhhhh...~ and there were so many ang mohs there and I was dying to stalk them. Some of them were so so cool, esp their hair. Sigh~ I think I went a little high in that few moments and after imitating the people in the movie posters, we tried acting a little hobbo, but didn't succeed. I think we were rather entertaining for the passerbys. I can't wait for tomorrow!! Cosfest2007!!!! WheeWhoo. I'm gonna bring my camera there and my phone to take loads of pictures. Hohoho. Okie, time for lesson. Ja!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...