Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Life seldom goes the way you want it to.

Supposed to be an happy post about Natsu Matsuri 2010 but then, stuff happened.

Been thinking about life a lot recently and after a week of uni, feels like, sometimes, you just can't help screaming 'LIFE IS FREAKING UNFAIR!'

When I was on the MRT earlier, I actually wrote a note on my iTouch about how I feel about 'Love' and what I think it actually is.

Then, I found out something upon reaching home and it just punched the spirits out of me.

Though it is just a mere 2 days and 1 night, I guess this was the last straw for me. It feels like time is always clashing. Time seems to be slipping out of my hands recently and I'm afraid it that what I cherished will slip away from me too.

Bad things just seem to flowing once it starts. Sometimes, I feel so swamped up, mentally.
Guess it's time to sort out my priorities.

Maybe it's the exhaustion from 1st week of school.

Just wished at times I could do a 'Kage Bunshin' like in Naruto and maybe my time management will be better.

But then again, more people would not want to see more 'me' I guess.

Okie, this is just me talking crap. My brain is a little dead and I need more cheering up so I gotta go into zen mode to clear my head.

Maybe more next time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...