Friday, August 13, 2010

Shopping Goodies + Pig-Rabbit~

WHEEEE! Have I ever mentioned how much I love shopping??

If I haven't, then I'm gonna shout it out here:

SHOPPING IS LOVE!!~

Hahax.. (Okay, getting a little hyper due to the sugar rush I just had. =p)

Here's sharing some goodies I got recently.

I went to JB recently with my mom and I haven't been there for ages despite living right next to it.


Got these trophies from there~

There are like tons of Hello Kitty stuff there and my mom went mad over them. Much more than me~

So I got a totally sweet HK laptop bag & mirror, along with some fake nails, cute band aids, fans & a pair of slippers for Leen~ (I have a similar pair in black which I got for FEP)

Look at their cute plastic bags too!


Oh~ And I've received the stuff that I ordered!!

CandySugar Bag!


My Melliesh Lip Gloss & Palty's Eyebrow Mascara~ Woots!


Can you guess who is holding them? (More about that later~)

Speaking of Palty, I went to Watsons recently with Leen and saw Palty hairdye!!~ Though there weren't many colours but I still managed to found one that I liked and bought it back to try which is Sakura Brown if I'm not wrong. =p


Contents of the hairdye~

Love the result of it~ Heehee! Personally find Beauteen & Palty hairdye much more effective and better than Liese Bubble. Though Trix told me that Beauteen and probably Palty is much more damaging. Yikes~ Shall take care of my dear hair better!

Photos of my new hair colour will be up next time~ But, LOVING IT!!~

Oh! And so, did you guess who was holding my cosmetics?

It's PIG-RABBIT!


It's from the K-Drama, You're Beautiful and you can check out my fangirl post about them here.
You're Beautiful.

Anyway, I ordered it online and I just received it recently! It's ears have wire in them so they are 'bendable'. Super duper cute!


Cute right? Yeaps, it is!

Anyway, some of my friends have been asking me to help them order too~ So yea, just posting it here to see any YAB fans here who wanna get it too! It comes with the tag as you can see in the photo~

The Pig-Rabbit is 55cm in height with an adjustable bow tie on its neck. The price of it is only $21 including international shipping~ Limited stocks so do hurry! The spree is open till 19th August 2010, 2359. Items will arrive in aprox 2-3 weeks after the spree ends~

Email your orders to joxianna@gmail.com

Okie dokie! That's all for now! Still staring at all the pretty yukatas at my house~ Though they aren't mine but our lovely customers from JFS. XDD

Next post coming up soon. Real soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...