Thursday, July 22, 2010

*Fangirls*


Recognized what/who is that?

The mongoose from Nodame Cantabile! Yeaaaa~ Got it from Japan and was waiting for the release of the 2nd movie to take it out of the packaging which was last week! Managed to catch Nodame Cantabile Finale Movie II last Sunday and I was really really happy! All week long I was just looking forward to that!

P.S. Thanks XM for watching it with me despite watching another movie beforehand. Heehee.

Anyway, I kinda of knew the ending of it since I was following both manga and anime before that. Both were awesome~! Everytime I watch the drama or anime, it just brings me back to the world of music. Wish I could play like that but oh well~ Gonna stick with my decision. XD

Anyway, I felt that the 1st movie was really funny and it was just full of LOL moments, the 2nd movie was more on a 'serious' note. The most serious that Nodame can ever be. It seems to be settling down as the series comes to an end and there was a distinct drop in the funny moments. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it and was filled with mixed emotions as it came to an end. I always get that feeling whenever I finished watching a series or reading a book. Its like 'Damn! It has ended. Nothing else to look forward to.' That's how I always feel and I'll just go back to the start again. Whahaha!

Anyway, gonna wait for the release of both movies in DVD and sees if there are any deleted scenes not shown in the theaters~ XDD

Speaking of animes, currently watching Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Feels that its really good and its quite addictive. I choinged all 6 episodes on hand after Leen passed it to me. And before that, I was skeptical of it. Boy, was I wrong~ I can't wait for the new episodes to be out~ Along with Gakuen Alice & Ouran manga!

Seems like Ouran is gonna come to an end. Notes from Lala says that the next chapter of Ouran is the last arc and for the past 2 months, it has been on hiatus. Can't wait, can't wait~!

Need to find new places for manga scanlations as One Manga is gonna close down. =(
Any lobangs or suggestions? Heex~

And now, for the thing that I've been fangirling over and causing me to have sleepless nights...
.

.

.

.

.

.


You're Beautiful!!!!!!

*shields from all the eggs & tomatoes throwing*

Yes yes, the Korean drama featuring Jang Geun Suk, Park Shin Hye, Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Hong Ki.

Only after relentless recommendations from people about this drama, did Ms stubborn jO went to read about it.

Well, whenever I find a drama/movie/book that I really love, I would just get caught up in it and keep playing/reading it from the start again. Then I will get skeptical of other shows/books of whether will they be as interesting as those I've read/watched.

So now you know what I do after finishing a drama series if its nice. *Show ends -> Restart 1st episode*

And you can be sure I'm sooo gonna do that for 'You're Beautiful!'

*fangirls*


I'm sooo dmn glad that I went to read about 'You're Beautiful' when I was bored out of my wits at work. Kept LOL-ing in office when I was just reading about it.

Found pictures of them~


^_^ V

Jeremy looks so dmn cute in this photo while Shin Woo is just... ahhhh~

*fangirls again!!*

Anyone else have any nice dramas or animes to intro? Heehee~ And yes, I'm slow.

2 comments:

Fransisca said...

hahha I just started watching You're Beautiful last Saturday too and just finished it on Sunday (yesterday, lol yah within 2 days). It's really awesome & JEREMY IS SUPER CUTE-N-FUNNY! :D Cos of the drama I think F.T.Island is awesome haha.

jO said...

hello~ Yeaps! That show is awesome love~ I'm still rewatching it~ It was super touching to see Jeremy break down during the bus trip~ And you will just go 'awwww' and feel like hugging him~ Hahahahaha! I like Shin Woo too! And Tae Kyung with his smiley eyes~!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...