Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Love Language

What's your love language?

There's 5 of them.
Words of Affirmation, Gifts, Quality Time, Acts of Service and Physical Touch.

Love language means the way you show your love, care and concern for friends, family and of course, your boyfriend or girlfriend.

For me, I feel like I'm a mix of all but more emphasis on Words of Affirmation, Quality Time and Physical Touch. Guess those are mine.

So, what is your love language?=)


Can't fall asleep as I can't stop thinking about some stuff that happened just now. Sigh~ Why do I always have to mess things up??!!! Why why why? Sigh. Just hope things will work out well.

Why is it cold and raining inside while outside is hot and humid? Sigh~

Stupid me.

- Posted from my iTouch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...