Thursday, December 31, 2009

End of 2009

2009 is finally coming to an end.

Lots of things happened and be it whether it was pleasant or not, it's been a learning experience for me. And I can firmly say that I'm still learning, on my way to reach the goal I want for my life.

Well, after Xmas floated by quickly this year, I reflected on the past year and I guess I became a bit grouchy. Ok, maybe not a bit. Anyway, by the countdown party tomorrow, I'll be back to my usual self with my new resolutions that I hope to keep. Whahahaha!

Sorry for worrying those around me and thanks for the concern. Heex.
The crazy trip today with Kim and Chicken Chiang today helped me loads too~ Miss the time back then too. Hahas.

Okaaay, wanted to do a nice happy post but guess I'm still not really in the mood so till next year~!

Enjoy the last of 2009 and...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...