Friday, October 16, 2009

Counting down to the weekend!~

WHEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!



THE WEEKEND IS HERE!!!



I'm totally looking forward to after work later. I feel that this week has been a really great week so far. Been meeting and catching up with lots of peple like Eileen on Monday, Tuesday was with myself & dramas (nuaaaa~), the guys on Wednesday, the Youth on Thursday and today is with Xiang!~ XDD Last time we met was on Sunday. Hahas, before we were caught up in our own matters. (Meet-ups & RTs)

And today my sup is not here. Heehee~ Can slack more. Feels even more like weekend. Hohohoho!

Tomorrow will be an outing with my church. Going to different farms at Lim Chu Kang area. Hopefully the weather will be good and the places will be interesting. *crosses fingers* After that will probably be meeting Xiang~ Heex. Sunday will be the same I guess.

Ok, that's all for now. Its freezing cold today! But I like the weather~ 'Winter' is finally here!! Winter jackets, here I come~!! Whahahahaha! (Yesh, I'm feeling super happy. XDDDD)
*grinning like a goondu again*


XDDD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...