Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Work~

Completed 2 days of work. 2 loooong days at work. Can't say much about it except that my office is at Katong and I just found out that I'll be doing the same thing for 2 months. Which will probably lead me to boredom and also cause the degree of my eyes to increase. I've just realised how much I need my PSP now. Thank goodness for it. On the bright side, I don't have to wear formal to office. I'm getting slightly more used to the journey there now. Waking up at 6-6.30am in the morning, a 1.5hr + journey to and fro. Tired~

Too bad there's no internet for us to use. The work is really quite boring but oh well. Its work~ Accidentally fell asleep a few times. =P

Oh yea, these few days, my right eye keep turning reddish. Its not say itchy or so. But the red part seems scary. Hopefully it will be back to normal soon.

Wanted to blog bit more but kinda of tired. Another day of work and numbers tomorrow. Shall rest.


And yeaps, its raining. Sudden rain.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...