Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Birthday Celebration 2

Birthday Celebration 2


All celebrations are done. Had a small celebration with my family and some of my church members. After unwrapping all my presents, I realised that I have received lots of bags this year. Hahas. A big thanks to all who remembered and those who only remembered when someone reminded them *hint hint*. hahas. So far, I received 4 bags, 1 belt, 3 T-shirts, 2 frames(not for my death photo) and a 'poem' from the poet bGoh. Hahas. I'm going to receive a 20 carat ring from Chiang and something 'crappy' from Kim as she had hinted to me.

So, from bGoh:


P.S. Thanks so much for using such a niceeee picture of me. Hahas

Thanks so much to all who wished me. Though I feel extremely old now. LOL. K. Thanks again!! Tata!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...