Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Recent updates~

As mentioned previously, was working my butt off due to the mountain-pile reports that I have to do.


But now, I have a motivation to get through them!

Vietnam Trip + Gossip Girl!!

Been quite addicted to Gossip Girl recently~ Actually, I've read the books before but never had the time to actually watch the series. However fate has it that I should watch a few episodes of Gossip Girl while pampering myself at a nails salon and thus began my addiction to it. =P

Almost finishing Season 2 and am leaving Season 3 to end of exams... that is if I can endure till then. XDD

Still so dmn excited about the Vietnam Trip in Dec!! Am in the Program department and having a great time during all the meetings~

La-di-la-la~

Oh! And I've changed my hair colour. Its not a drastic change from my previous colour which is golden-brown thanks to the bleach.

Golden-Brown with horrid roots!


Liking my current hair colour as it isn't as bright as before but it isn't too dark too. Used Palty's Raspberry Macaron and now there's a slight reddish tint in my hair.

Me likey~

Met XM for the Japanese ninja movie, Kamui.

Well, you can apparently see how happy and hyped I was before entering the cinema. But after like 15-30 mins into the show, I was in torture. It was seriously the worst show I've seen this year, with the exception of 'I love you Beth Cooper'. But Kamui wins hands down in comparison to that!

Urgh! Bad bad bad! Thought it would be similar to 'Shinobi' but the effects and all were sucky!

Moving on~
I have also recently received my iFairy contact lenses and am loving the comfort a lot!~

Trying on a new colour: Cherry Gold.

Love it so so much! Colour was certainly true to those as shown in pictures!

Also gotten a new checkered blouse which is totally loveeeee~

PinkXBlue is a nice combi~! XDD

Okie! Time to dive back into the pile of work that's screaming my name now!

Cya soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...