Sunday, November 15, 2009

Shopping time~!

Just came home after celebrating Steve's birthday with him. Happy Birthday again~! Heex.. Had a great time just now. Today's weather is pretty chilly and its great.... until we went to the KPool and that's where it started to get too cold. How I wished I had my jacket with me at that time.. Soon soon~ Next Tuesday, hopefully. XDDD

Anyway, I got to go shopping again. Whahahaha! This time my mission to get a white dress. I rummaged through my wardrobe and I'm like "I don't even have a nice white dress??!!" Well, looks like I gotta go hunt for it next week after school. Most probably on Tuesday since Sherwin is jio-ing me for ice-cream too~ After ice-cream therapy will be retail therapy for us~ Whahahaha!! Hopefully I'll be able to find a nice white dress. I need it cause of Daniel's wedding dinner on this coming Saturday. Die die must get it by Wednesday. Final deadline for myself.

For AFA 2009, guess I'll have to skip the 1st day and go for the 2nd day. Still haven't really decided what to wear on that day. But I guess I won't be cosplaying. Heex. Wanted to buy the pre-tickets but they are only for 2 days and I don't think I'll have time to go down on Sat. Sunday it will be! XDDD I shall not spend much money there.......hopefully?

Okie, getting pretty late. Church tomorrow and meeting XM they all after that. Sleep time!
Nites!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...