Sunday, June 7, 2009

I've been feeling more of my secondary life character recently. Short tempered and gets irritated easily. Like my character in Secondary 3. Maybe its cos of the weather...or other little things that affect me subconsciously. Since secondary school, I have people telling me to control my temper up until now. Well, I think I controlled it pretty well after the incident in secondary 3 until my poly year 2? Maybe.

Yea, but the past few days, the last week to be exact, I was easily irritated by people. Crap. I know I gotta change, and I will. I don't want to drag my friends into trouble that was caused by me again. Argh~ Think happy stuff! I still have no idea why I'm feeling so moody. Maybe I'm sleep-deprived. Oh well, I shall really control. Think happy stuff!~~~~~
.^______________^.

I'm really going to try again~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...