Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Shaolin Girl


It was a pretty interesting and nice movie. Though the language was a little mixed here and there but still, not that bad. Wasn't much movies to catch. I can't wait to watch lots and lots of movies that are coming up. GET SMART!!! Don't mess with zohan, Penelope, Driving lessons...


Don't have much to blog about as my pictures are all in my camera who is with ZS now.


Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!! Dance dance dance are flooding my head now. All the different choreos swimming inside now.


Going to change phone soon. Samsung now. Samsung soul or U700. Looks pretty nice and fun to use. Will go try out the phones later. I shall go buy on Sunday. Hurhurhur.


Bored in attachment now, can't wait for tmr and sunday! Tmr shall be Get Smart!! Woots! Bored...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...