Monday, June 23, 2008

Movies Love



Whee! I've been so lazy and tired to blog last week. Caught 2 movies which just came out and they were goooood. Both are equally nice and funny. Esp for Zohan. Managed to see Anne Hathaway in another show at last. Woots. Get Smart is niceeeee... Reminds me of those spy movies with all the funny gadgets. Zohan is super funny too. All the stupid parts are awesome. Hahas. Anw, still at my office and I should stop blogging now. Prolly.


Still having quite a few things to settle for Sakuran and I cant wait for my Kanda uniform to arrive. Rahh!! Its so slow...and my Mugen. I think I'm gonna die on Cosfest day itself too. The binding is.........OUCH. I tried last sat and 'danced' in it and just did some walking, yikes. Gotta practice more. MY CAF cosplayers are good!! Woots! Okok, time to stop. I still gotta settle proposals and some things for the event. Whee whooooo...



Didn't managed to meet up with Kim and the rest. Crap....


and I still have to wait 1 more week for my Soul...rahh!! XDDD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...