Wednesday, April 11, 2007

SBM Orientation~

SBM Orientation~


Well, nothing much that goes on in it. It was kinda of boring because of all the lectures and I had an headache for sitting too long and listening to all the speeches. I would say I was really quiet throughout this whole orientation. Its just weird for me. I just can't seem to bring out the loud side of me today. There are some really cool and nice people in my class. But I just don't know why I'm so quiet. (Its not because of any hormonal stuff, you perverted minds! Just implying the guys..hehex) It really felt weird going to school and not seeing any of the kuku fellows and of course, my partner in mischief: KIMMY!!! hahas. Hopefully I'll get more accustomed to it and bring out my extrovert side. See people, I can be demure and shy if I want to. Whahaha.
Actually, its kind of bugging me for a long time. During all our poly years, will I still be able to remain good friends with all of you, like now? Or will we just gradually stop talking to each other and have new friends. I really don't know. I know this sounds super emo but its a fact that is haunting me for a long time. I know you guys are the best people I made in my whole life, and without friends like yall, I'll probably not have such a good time in secondary school. Hahas, don't let your heads grow too big. I really miss the times we had in secondary, in our big classroom(4/5). It was cool at that time. I missed the council and all the crappy teachers too. Hopefully I will be able to see most of them when I go for the CHR carnival this saturday. Miss ya and have fun in your orientation!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...