Monday, April 16, 2012

Worrying as usual.

I gotta be crazy, blogging at a time like this. But truth to be said, my brain is mentally exhausted from all the squeezing and stuffing of information. 

Just needed to let out some thoughts here. My resolve seems to be weakening. I do hope it can continue to be strong. At this point of time, the one I can look to for help is the Lord. He knows what's best for me though I gotta admit, sometimes I'm lost as to what and where He wants me to go. 

Like the saying goes, it is easier said than done. Especially for this particular mind boggling thing that is currently running throughout my head. 

I thought I could do it, but judging from how things are now, my confidence is shaking. I don't think I can. I don't think I've ever felt so uncertain in this 'genre' in my life. 

But then again, I might be thinking/worrying too much. Maybe I really do need to seek some 'help' as what my  test suggested. LOL! I shall just stick to my usual quote.

What's yours will be yours. What's not yours, no matter how hard you try, it will never be yours. Because it was never meant to be.

Time for my experimental sleep! After tomorrow, I can finally let out a sigh of relief~ Finance is over & International Economics is going down tomorrow!

Ending this post with two quotes that I came across recently and really liked!

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events. have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.  ~Groucho Marx

Nobody can take away your pain, so don't let anyone take away your happiness. ~Unknown

Cya soon! >.^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...