Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mud Flood!

It has been raining quite heavily in Orchard / town area recently! Due to my stubborness to not stuff an umbrella in my bag before leaving the house, I had to walk in the rain yesterday morning which caused me a night of endless sneezing. Learning from my lesson, I stuff my Hello Kitty umbrelly into my bag and left. Thank goodness I did. Freaking heavy rain in town area now!! I'm comfy and warm in my office but look at this!



http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showpost.php?p=46507123&postcount=22
Woah! Mud flood at Ion area. Boyf showed this to me as he was afraid I'll go rolling in the mud... just kidding. hahaha!

Just posting it here 'cos I felt it is like woah! So everyone, please put on your yellow wellies (no moles required) and umbrella before going out~ XDD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...