Sunday, May 9, 2010

Achey Body

My whole body is currently aching like mad! It's been soooo long since I've stretched and dance like today. Hahaha!

Tiring but awesome! I'm gonna mentally prepare myself for tomorrow when I wake up. Bet it will ache even more. Hahax.

Today's session was good, not just the dance & warm up, but it was good meeting all those familiar faces again. XDD

Anyway, this is just a short update. More next time! Mad tired! Just finished sAlign Centerettling some blogshop stuff. Do remember to support us ya?

Oh yea! Do check out http://ferlynyoshimi.blogspot.com/

Yoshimi just posted an advert regarding our blogshop! Heex.. There's gonna be another advert up soon by another blogger so keep your eyes peeled for it! XDD

So.. Do click on the Japanese Fashion Street banner on left if the screen & start shopping!

Cya & have a great night everyone! XDD


- Posted from my iTouch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...