Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happiness is in our hands.

Helloooooooooo~

I'm blogging diligently nowadays, am I not? Heehee! Partly because I wanna upload the pictures from my camera to clear the space in my memory card. =p

So, here goes~
Align Center
Claypot Ramen!

Introduction by Stan~ Went out with him on Monday and he intro me to Noodle Shop located at Bugis Street area. I would say the food looks pretty good and the prices are affordable. Definitely a good change from LJS, KFC, Mac, etc.. You get what I mean. I only tried their Claypot Ramen.. Taste was ok~ I still prefer the ramen at The Central. Loooong time since I've had it. XDD
But the ambiance there is quite nice~ It's just next to Bugis Street, can always hop over to rest your weary feet after shopping~

After that, Stan & I went to Iluma to do some window shopping~ In the end, he couldn't resist the temptation and bought a necklace. Whahahaha! And I think we amused the shop lady a lot! She kept laughing and grinning at us. Hahahaha! Went to Bugis Street and Junction too before heading over to Sunshine Plaza where I introduced him to O'Divino. Mix-mix ice cream~!
Of course, the journey there was full of laughter thanks to him! Hahaha!

Headed down to Toa Payoh for a dinner with Jae & his family~ It was interesting to see how his Dad ordered the food. Really wow~ The dinner was widespread~ The guys seemed to enjoy the crabby that night~ And as usual, there were loads of laughter all around. XDD

Went out with Leen on Tuesday to do our manicures & also walk around FEP~ After which, I left for my English Proficiency Test cum interview @SMU. The test and interview wasn't as scary as I thought it would be.. thanks to Stef for giving all the advice the night before and just right before my interview~ Enjoyed the essay process entirely. It's been so long since I wrote something like that. My topic was 'Happiness is not an accident but a choice. To what extend do you believe that happiness is within the control of people.'
Well, I was given 2 questions but I chose this. Pretty much enjoyed my essay and I hope the faculty members will enjoy it too~ XDD

For today, I met Leen in the afternoon and we went to shop for some nails stuff and went to meet both her buyer AND seller. (The 'and' is in capital letters for a reason. Inside joke! LOL!)

Met XM for dinner @ New York New York~ It was yummylicious~!

Apologies beforehand for any blurry images as I was multitasking then. I was on the phone talking to Kim who just came back from Nepal while juggling my camera in one hand. XM & Leen had a kick out of seeing me so busy. And none offered to help me take the pictures. Hmph~

Root Beer Float~

I prefer the one at Billy Bombers.

MINE! Hawaii Teriyaki Grilled Chicken~


XM's~ Hot Plate Spaghetti with Black Pepper Chicken.


Leen's~ Lemon-filled Fish~!

Ok, that wasn't the exact name but I kinda of forgot. Was distracted by her PinkXBlue fingers. Her theme colour for this month I guess. -.-

And....

finally I got to try their MUDPIE!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
Tadaaaa~

It's certainly is different from Coffee Club's as they separated out the ice-cream and the chocolately part(mudpie?) here. It's still nice but I prefer the one at the Coffee Club~ XDD

Okie~ Shall end off here! Probably not gonna blog till I get back so adios people~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...