Sunday, August 3, 2008

Awaiting...

Okay. Decided to do some blogging and posting of pictures. Hahas.

Went to church in the morning and afternoon. The new teacher for the youth...not much comments. Let's just see how it goes on I guess. Reached home around 3+, start to open the famous amos cookies my mom bought and eating it. Slept till 6pm and dad started to nag about my wardrobe and as I'm a good girl, I started clearing and tidying it. And......I discovered a lot of clothes that I can wear but it was all hidden at the back. Time to start wearing those clothes. Sadly, a few of my clothes have either shrunk or grown too big... Oh well, great excuse to start shopping again...or not.

Started a little on my summary report for my attachment and I have no idea what I can write. Argh...My mind is somewhere esle...looking forward to tomorrow!!! Another few more hours. XDDD

Okay, anyway, pictures spam again. I'm too lazy to post my cosplay pictures of Tohru so...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...