Monday, August 18, 2008

Shop, Eat and Walk

Can't think of any nice title this time round. XD

Anyway, countdown to Natsu Matsuri: 5 more days!! Gotta start practicing in my heels. Just got it. Super style at DMK. I spotted it and I was like... 'Style!' So I got it, quite a reasonable price. Hahas. Before I got the heels, we were doing full run for Natsu on Saturday and phew...tiring. Everyone wanted to collapse I guess. Dancing in heels and dress is certainly different and difficult. Sigh. Wish me luck.

Went out yesterday for shopping to Bugis street to get a few shirts and my new bag!! (Yes, I got another new bag...again) I got myself a bright pink shirt for traditional dance..though its not really that bright either, but still, I quite like it. Hurhurhur.

Today was the 1st day of work, and let's just say that...I barely had time to crap with my friends. Urgh. Lots of work to rush, not because the boss assigned lots of work to us, but its due to human error. I think that after today, some of them see me in a different view, I'm not a quiet girl who just accepts things. Hahas.

Kobayashi!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...