Monday, January 24, 2011

..... Knock knock?

Greetings earthlings!

I've just escaped from the mothership and am back to report my safety status.


Okok, I'm just joking~ It's been more than a month since I've last blogged and I do apologise for the lack of updates! I did arrive safely back from Vietnam, no worries about that, but there were just piles of work and shit for me to settle resulting in the 'dustiness' of this bloggie!

Many things happened and after much contemplation, I've decided to just move on. Sometimes, no matter what you say, what you do or what you want doesn't matter, So why bother?
Maybe it's harsh, but I guess, it's just me. Maybe it's all a facade, maybe it's not. I don't know. Sometimes, I'm lost trying to find myself too. But that's what life is all about, isn't it?


Alrighty!

No more emo-ness! My blog can't take too much of it~ XDD

Anyway, the past month has pretty hectic. Meet-ups, school, church and many more~
I had lots of meet-ups to do upon arriving back to civilization from Vietnam. Missed Kim, Leen, Joy & the 'Sisters' so much lar!

Speaking of Vietnam, it was a blast!

I had an awesome time there and it's gonna be one of my deepest etched memories! (inside joke) Tons of photos were taken and I have no idea where to start blogging about, but I'll try. Heex. Hopefully I'll be able to do up a small post regarding it during the CNY week. =)

Lots of random updates regarding this past month that if I were to list them all in this post, it will probably flood my blog. Hahaha! Some notable updates are gonna be like my church's Xmas Nite, meet-up with Kimmy Kim Kim and beach shoot with Leen, Kuromi & Haru.

My 2nd semester @ SMU has started and I feel like I'm getting to be more studious this year. Seriously! Maybe my transition to SMU is finally done~

Gonna start working hard!~がんばって!

Currently in class now but as my fingers started to itch, I knew I had to blog for just a teeny little while. Heex.. Shall end off here now but I promise you that you will not have to wait sooooo long for the next post kay? So do stick around here and while you're bored, do clickie-click on my ads. Ms Jo here needs to find a job pronto! Do email me if you have any job lobangs orhkay? XDD

Cya for now and don't miss moi too much~ =p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...