Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Christmas Night @ YKPC

Christmas Night @ my church~


Instead of going caroling like we did every year, my church decided to have a Christmas Night on the actual day instead~ Here's us rushing the preparation for the event~

My handicraft!

1st time ever that I managed to feel so proud of my own art work~ It's actually depicting the Bethlehem scene~

Had to mass produce tons of pegs for the door gifts and took up almost a whole day to complete them~ But I had a sense of achievement after looking at the finished products!


-Decoration in progress-


Just some pictures of the event~
Praise & Worship Session followed by the message for the night~

Pretty obvious which I'm doing right? Definitely not the message part. =p



Time for some fun & games~


Felt super duper tired after that but it was real fun~


Love my church to the max! I've always said that it's like my extended family~ XDD

Align Center

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...