Friday, July 24, 2009

Cosplay Arts Festival 2009

Cosplay Arts Festival 2009 is over. Finally. Though the past week had been hectic, but looking back, they were times I would always treasure. Life seems to slow down so much after yesterday. Its tiring, definitely, lots of people are. Not just me. CAF is combined with everyone's efforts. Without everyone supporting it, it wouldn't be a success. Though it was not perfect, but it will be an experience and memory that I really treasure. These are stuff that can't bought with money. The times where we all worked together for an event.

Anyway, think I was pretty worked up the past few days. Apologies to the people around me. Jo was on a short fuse and after my ice-cream therapy tomorrow, I should be back to my mindless version. Hahas! Kudos to all!

It was fun working with external parties this time round and yeaps, thanks for the support too guys!

School wise, most of my projects are over too with only 3 more to go. Talking on a career and school area, I think I've a goal in mind. Events. Yeaps yeaps~ I really hope I can go down that path.

Next thing for me outside school would be Natsu. Whahaha. And also, I hope I get to meet up with Kim and the rest soon. Tired.

Ying jie, Ah Pek, Uncle Tin, Aunty Eng Kim and Felicia came to Singapore today. I didn't get a chance to meet the Penang peeps and Felicia is most probably on the way to Australia. Ying jie and Ah Pek are staying at my house currently and doing some kind of renovations and stuff for Grandma.

I shall relax and rest as much as I can now as soon, I'll be back on my feet running again. I bet. I shall go watch the special of Nodame Cantabile. Finally, BT passed it to me yesterday. Hahas. HP tomorrow, so far, the reviews for it were bad and kinda of expected it, but still. Its Draco's turn!!!! Wahaaa!~ Finally. I think he looks much better outside the show, from the premiere pictures I saw. Heh Heh. Mindless Jo~~~

Oh, I got a new version too. The demure and feminine Jo. Heex.

Here are some pictures from the CAF photoshoot and we were taking lots of photos from Trixy's camera. So here are just some of them. XDD


Anyway, that day was super hot. If I cosplayed on that day, I would have melted thanks to the heat. Really good job for the photographers and cosplayers!

So here am I, after few hours in the sun, I decided to take a break at the museum. =)

BT decides to join in too.
Ranka and the frogs. Super cute froggies.. Hahas.
And of course, Chrome. Or rather, its Leen in this photo. Can't wait to do Tayutama tgt~
And of course my kor was there too. XDDD
Trixy took a picture of me. No prizes for guessing who was I sms-ing. At least, that's what I think I'm doing. I like this picture of mine. Thanks Trix!Anyway, I'll just end off with this and I'll be back with more soon. Hopefully~ Ice cream~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...