Monday, November 24, 2008

Lots of Fun!~

Heex...



Didn't manage to update last week cos it was filled with fun and laughter, peace and joy. Let's see.



Monday: Excel Test + Ajisen Ramen @ Tamp
Tuesday: BLaw Test + Jap Test + Food Expo + Quantum of Solace
Wednesday: Monopoly + JMD
Thursday: Winx Movie! + Kobayashi + National Museum + DJ Maxing @ SMU
Friday: Project + EFMA Test + Emo + Winx Anime! ^___^
Saturday: JMD + Drama Play @ TP
Sunday: Church + Emo + Winx Anime ! >___< Yeaps, I went to watch Winx! Its so cool..XDDDD I like most of them. Bloom, Stella, Flora, Musa, Techna. All so cool...Don't really like Layla that much. Heex. Call me childish or whatever, its niceeeee. ^___^

Heex.. Currently finish season 1 of Winx. The dvd in Singapore for Winx are so expensive. $69.90 for one season. Ouch. I shall go Thailand and look for it in December instead. Hurhurhur. Maybe I am a little siao about it now. Oh well. Addiction, they are so cute. Hahas. For the JMD performance for Open House, I'll be in Traditional.

Woots. Actually, I'm pretty okay to be in either one, cos I think both are cool. Go BT, Go Bryan! The two instructors and choreographers for the fusion dance. XDDD There was a play in TP and Ezzat's sis is in it so he invited us to go watch it together. It was a killing spree. And it shows how creepy a woman can be. Muffins? Hyah Hyah Hyah (Evil Laughter) As it was after JMD, G4 + 1 needed to chiong all the way down and grabbing some food on the way. But G4 were still hungry so they decided to start an symphony orchestra in the play. Just joking. But I guessed they were really hungry. We managed to reach there on time and met up with Ezzat, Gerry, XM, Jaeson, Jessica and Wendy. After the play, they went to eat KFC at Tamp while I went home, too tired plus got to wake up early the next day. So far, I can predict busy days in front of me. BFin, BLaw, EFMA, Marketing projects all coming up. After them is HRM project. Last week I had 4 ICAs, ICTS, Japanese Language, BLaw and EFMA. Woah. 2nd year is really busy, but....I'm still coping well, I think. XDDDD Yeaps, I gotta work hard. Yosh!

Let's see this week's schedule:
Monday: BLaw Meeting
Tuesday: Marketing Meeting
Wednesday: EFMA Meeting + BFin Meeting + Yukata Tying Training + JMD
Thursday:
Friday: BLaw Meeting
Saturday: JMD
Sunday: Church

Hmmm, not really settled except for all the funny meetings and stuff. Yeaps, and there a training by Mrs Ota. Heex.

More movies are coming up and I'm waiting to watch Wild Child, Bolt, Twilight (maybe, if it doesn't seem scary) and Ip Man.XDDD

Anyway, I shall continue to go do my stuff. Update next time. XDDD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...