Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Movies Movies and more Movies~

Yes Movies!

I'm guilty of watching all these and I don't plan on stopping my movie spree. LOL...anyway I only posted those recent chinese movies that I watch as the english ones are quite a lot too. And somehow, the chinese movies are pretty nice.

1st up. Its not that old and not that recent. Painted Skin. My so called 1st 'horror' movie...if it can be count horror. Painted Skin. Pretty good. Had to spend a long time looking for a nice movie poster, some were too scary. At last, I found Zhao Wei's movie poster of it. She rocks! Still my favourite actress as always. Zhou Xun was pretty good. Still prefer both of them in My Fair Princess and Legend of the Arching Hero better. Hahas.


Next up is Storm Rider, Clash of the Evils.
Not really familiar with the story and had to say, it didn't really catch my eye at first, but after watching it, its quite good. Had to get use with them speaking chinese instead of Japanese.


And the latest movie which was today is Butterfly Lovers. Suddenly felt like watching the show. It was weird watching them act in period show and I thought the ending would be a happy one, instead of the original, but oh crap. Lots of 'dots' and 'huhs' in the show but there were some good parts too. Heex.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...