Wednesday, March 7, 2007

New Chapter Of My Life

New Chapter...

Well, the posting is out. Hopefully everyone will be happy with their posting and if you're not, there is always the appeal form. hahas. This year cop is really shocking. Lol, especially the biomedical courses. Hahas. Though most of the people I know are going to NP, I'm going to NYP. Lol. Its gonna be lonely in there. Lol, but hopefully we will still be able to keep in touch though we are in different schools. hehex. I'm not planning to appeal to NP though people are trying to convince me to appeal. Its like, there is not much point in appealing to NP. Its the same course, except NP might be better in that course. Hahax. Well, I looked at the bright side and thought over it. Going to NYP is not a bad thing after all. I can get a totally new life. No one there really knows me.(its going to be lonely too...) Though deep down I feel kinda of sad to be all alone in NYP BM. Hahas. But its my future and I have the power to change it. WHOOO!!! Confidence. And I heard they have a sakuran Japanese Club there. It cheered me up. Hehex. No matter what, we will still be friends right, no matter what school we go to. Hahas. To everyone out there, GAMBATE!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...