Tuesday, August 22, 2006

English O'level Orals..

If liars get send to hell, I'm definitely going there after I die. Lols..cos I lied throughout my conversation. it was full of crap but since I told my story very sincerely, the teachers believed in me. Hahas, The 1st topic was about an occasion where things did not turn out the way you expected it to be. I talked about my family having a history of asthma and I was hospitalised when I was 7, just before my trip to Australia, the teacher seems to be quite worried.= about me. Hahas..I talked a lot about my 'weak health condition' and I was thinking how much sins I've committed just for that few minutes...lols... The second topic was about should we have fun in life and I said yes and that I've been protected since young cos of my health condition and I said the school 'opened' my eyes to show me that I could do normal things and how the teachers cared for me...hahas...I went on and the teachers keep smiling and laughing, but the best was till the best, I said" We should live life to the fullest as we will all die in the end..." and when one teacher heard it, she laughed and spit out some of her water, lols..and she couldn't stop laughing, after she laughed, I concluded the whole thing and the teacher smile and said i could go.Lols..hahas...I think I made a very lasting impression on teachers.Hahas...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...