Saturday, July 1, 2006

crazy!!!

I don't know what ilness I gotten, but after what happened yesterday, I definitely am ill..lols..Yesterday, Kim and I went to buy some presents for the July people, so we went shopping and she bought a soft toy, a banana, I'm happy to say as it shows she misses me a lot..lols..jkjk..and I bought a packet of chips. We later went to Hallmark to buy some stuff and the trouble starts..not really trouble..hehex..We were making some stuff and I dropped a chip, so being the good citizen I was, I picked it up and held it in my hands and I didn't know what happened but when we walked out of that store and saw a dustbin, I sudden;y remembered that I had to throw away something but just can't recall what, I then realised that I had absent-minedly swallowed the chip that I had dropped. Of course after knowing that, I tried to gagged it out but couldn't, even Kim was leaning on the wall laughing like crazy, What a GOOD friend I have..lols..We went to take the lift and wanted to go to B1 to buy bubble tea, and when the lift reached level 1, I happily walked thinking that it was B!, then I heard Kim calling me from inside the lift, I laughed and hurried back inseide, Kim and I couldn't stop laughing and 2 secondary school girls in the lift must have been thinking that we are crazy. Lols..and I guess they though we were poly students as we were in our home clothes..hahas..Later on, KIm and I deduced that it was the chips that made me so crazy..lols..Even when I'm typing this, there are a lot of errors and I keep erasing it. Oh man.What's happening to me??!! Ahhhhhh....

Oh yesterday was quite fun, seeing everyone dress up..lols..seems like poly, hahas..though I was quite sad that Jabez didn't come in his Superman suit..lols..

Going senile..hahas..remind me who you are everytime we meet, I might just forget who you are one day if I can't manage to find a cure for me..lols...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...