Friday, June 23, 2006

irresponsible..

How do you think you are??? You think you can just give me a sms saying that you had forgotten that you had something on and just leave?? How irresponisble of you..I've been waiting for so long and looking forward to that day and you think you can just cancel it with one stupid sms saying: Oops..I got something on.."..just like that..you better get that straight into your stupid dumb head...No other excuses..argh!!!!!

Okay..I was just pissed off at some people who just think that hey have done nothing wrong by sending out just one sms to change some events..just before the actual event..argh..so pissed off..anyway..i left my A-maths hw and my physics homework..sigh..okay..just wanted to vent off some of my anger and disappointment..gd luck 4 e hw..hahas..i need it i guess..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...