Wednesday, June 14, 2006

camp..

Well, just came back from camp on Monday. It was pretty great and I love my group. Lols..They are so cute..hehex..I also gotten to know some of my really good friends even better by staying up late and to chit-chat for a few hours. Hahax..Ohh..and anime night is a must in the camp, but later on, the anime night became sleeping night when everyone around me fell asleep..lols..and I soon fell asleep too..hahax..it was pretty good and the skit we put on was great, well, quite happy with the camp..Hopefully the camp next time will be as good..lols..


After I came back from camp, I had to go back to school to meet Mr R. for some problems solving qn, only to find that all the girls had skipped this lesson except for me..sobx..lols..And there was I, among all the5 guys, lols..they were happily talking about soccer and stuff that were alien to me..hahax..anyway, the session was pretty okay and so Mr R. gave us each 2 bucks for us to grab something to eat. And so I went to causeway point and there I saw Naruto Volume 10!!!!!! lols..and the latest volume of MAR manga..hahax..of course I bought both of them. Anyway, last weekend was pretty great, looking forward to this weekend..hahax..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...