Sunday, July 30, 2006

ANIMES!!!

I've not been updating these few days due to my laziness and my business...hahas..I was watching animes these few days, it is e no.1 anime..The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya..its so damn nice..hahas..its a must watch..My Malyasia-China cousins came over & normally,I would only spend a day with them, but somehow, this time, I spend a whole week with them..They are quite nice actually. Didn't see them for 2 years..lols..And on the last day, I then realized that they have the same interests as me..they love animes!!!!hahahas..We spend the last few hours that we had together watching animes..lols..The bad thing was that I had to watch Naruto with them in chinese and I had to learnt all the names of the characters in chinese!!! Lols..and seriously, the chinese names were very funny..Anyway, managed to get through physics and chemistry mock, all that is left is the A-maths mock and the Biology mock..AHHHH!!!okay, time to watch animes again..hahas..this would most probably be the last few animes I will watch..Not much animes left now, I have to resist the temptation to watch..hahas..determination!!!lols..

Good luck peeps~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...