Monday, February 27, 2006

bushed...

Its a tiring day for me. I had to wait so long for my turn as we had to let the higher mother tongue and the rest of the students who were in a hurry before us to go. It was so boring in there..lols..I came back home and slept for like 2 hours straight. Lols..Ok. Our oral teacher was very cute and we were concentrating more on her than our topic questions. Surprisingly, our topic questioins were quite easy. CY was damn jealous as 'chiobu' didn't call his number and he got jealous..lols..Well, some of the teachers in our school suddenly preferred to wear bright colours shirt..but it doesn't match them at all. Lols..Well, I might not be able to blog much as my eldest bro is coming back tonight and wants his labtop back and my stupid sick computer is still with the repairman. Argh!!! Don't blame me for not blogging often, in the meanwhile, I can use my time to listen to more animes' songs..Lols..I'm so tempted to watch animes again, by my ni-chan..lols..ok..Going to listetn to anime songs now..tata!
Guys, good luck for your oral!!Lols..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...