Tuesday, February 28, 2006

boring...

It seems so boring this few days but still quite crappy. NOw the thing that is making the guys all excited in our class is 'chiobu' (obviously) and the dried guave that I got. Till now, I still don't understand what is so disgusting about it, its just dired guava, you people are so deprived. Lols..Well, nothing much except raj is treating us quite nicely at times and at other times, he will 'kill' us? Today, kim and I were rather bored so we decided to do a drawing on our book, we each draw one stroke and amazingly, it turned out quite 'cute'. Lols..After i drew somemore and saw my own 'artistic talent', I actually though of chaniging my goal to go JC for 'higher chinese and chinese lit' and to go to european countries to teach chinese, to being an artist. Lols, I think my drawings would sell quite badly though, however maybe after I die, my drawings would become famous. Lols..well, mothing much going on here, might be able to miss some lessons on friday as I have to go to St margaret for their investiture, lols..Ok, shall stop here for now and sleep and listen to animes' songs..lols..tata!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...