Friday, June 10, 2011

Guilty as charged~

Yes, I know I said I'll be updating soon.. so here I am, surrendering myself.

Guilty as charged!

I guess my updates will be coming up soon. Hopefully. Maybe I'll set it as my birthday resolution for this year? XDD

Anyway, have been really busy these past weeks, between work, gaming, friends, gaming, family and gaming. Hahahaha!

So many places I'm dying to go for the summer, so many things I wanna do but without $$$ [kaching], I'm stuck to my office chair~

Nonetheless, I still have some bishies to keep me company~

Tadaaaaaa:
Hazuki Kei!



He's absolutely loveeee!


Yeaps, I'm playing Tokimeki again~ Stopped for quite some time before I continued. Replaying now to try to get my happy ending with him. Think it's working. XDD

And look at the child version of him! Cute to the max!

When I 1st heard his voice, I knew the seiyuu was the one that voiced Momiji in Furuba~

Seriously, all of Hazuki's scenes are full of blush moments and it's making me fangirl~ I had to keep in mind where I am when I'm playing. Wouldn't want people to think I'm crazy or so.. especially since I often play on the MRT.

There are many more guys in the game which I've yet to explore or fall in love with them. Update more next time!

Recently, I've been catching up on my manga and Gakuen Alice never fails to make me tear.

It's the last arc now and every chapter I read, I'll just cry. Sobs. But it's good. Can't wait to know the ending. Endings are always bittersweet, don't you think. You can't wait to know how it ends, but when it ends, you wish it hadn't. That's how I've always felt. Especially when Ouran ended~

OH OH OH! Speaking of Ouran, I totally can't wait for this July!!!!


Guess what? Ouran is finally gonna be a live action series!

*jumps in joy*

WHEEEE! I'm going to glue myself to subbing sites and wait for the latest release. Finally, after 3 years, the live action is coming out! Seems like there is a change of cast. Horikita Maki is not Haruhi. Damn~ Was looking forward to her playing. But oh wells~ I hope the drama will do justic to the anime. XDD


Anime anime~

Does anyone have any good anime to introduce? Haven't been catching up on the new titles that are out. Lemme know yea? Formspring, comment, anything. Gonna take down that stupid tagboard since it's full of spam. Sheesh~

Oh, just remembered another awesome piece of news! Harry Potter 7 Part 2 is coming out in JULY! July is gonna be an awesome month! I managed to catch the trailer on the big screen when I was watching Kung Fu Panda 2 with Eugene, Hui Ying & Jon. I was literally fangirling then~ Can't wait to see it! In the trailer, there was a glimpse of Snape's past. I can tell I'm gonna tear at that part. Shan't say anything else in case there are people who have yet to read the book!

My 2 favourite characters~

Enough of my fandom & all~

Been trying to settle the stuff for my 21st Birthday Celebration. Ahhh!~ I think I'm seriously stumped. I have no idea what type of cake to order and where to order it from. Any suggestions? Should I get a normal cake with quirky designs or should I get a 2-tier? And also catering! I've not checked out the menus that I have in my hand. I don't even have to start ranting on how I've yet to think of the decorations.

Poof, I'm pooped.

So if you guys have any suggestions on cakes or decorations do let me know? I'm going to need all the help I can get. Eeeks!

Okie! I shall end of here. I will really get into my head to start blogging again. Like I said in my previous post, I have loads of old old posts stuck here. =p

Tata for now! XD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...