Sunday, November 26, 2006

Wedding bells are ringing...

And they live happily ever after...

So, yesterday was my first time attending an Indian Wedding. One word to describe it: COOL!
Lols, we had to wait for a long time before we can even see her, Ms Santha Mrs Mohan. She looks like those bollywood actress. Woot! Chiobu sia! Speaking of chiobu, some of the teachers were there too. After the wedding, we went to BP and makan! By the time I got home, it was already 11+.

So, before we met up with the rest of the class at causeay point, Jaben and I went to buy some additional stuff for Ms Santha Mrs Mohan. It was quite entertaining and funny to see them shopping. Lols.
Well, I'm too lazy to write some more but I hope the class will still stay together. Lols. We must find a day to visit the ZOO, escape, Ice-skating and many more!!!!! Whahahaha, getting too high again. Lols..have fun.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...