Thursday, September 14, 2006

Examination Fever...

Whoosh...One week of examination has passed. Only 4 days are left, Bio, Geog, Emaths 2 and A-maths 2. I studied so hard these few days, and I don't think I ever study so hard before. Lols, I think its the same for everyone except for some who started revising years and years ago..unlike the slackers,ME. Hahas...The papers so far are okay and for the first time I am confident that I will pass my A-maths..lols..the rest are okay. Anyway, relax for a while before mugging again. Hahas..no mood to study today and it is e last episode of My Lovely Samsoon!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I can't believe its ending, its so fast...sad..I think I will be going to buy the vcd..hahas..

If this is how the prelims are like, I so totally can't wait for the O's to end...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...