Tuesday, September 26, 2006

B.K.J

Lols, yesterday was crap..we gave benjamin a tube-top, deisgned by Bao, Kim and I, so we came up with a name for our designing company: B.K.J, which actually stands for our initials but it sounds like Burger King Junior...lols..I think Benjamin was kinda of shocked? Anyway, we have lots of other NICE presents in store for the rest of the guys...muahahas..Results were quite okay but the worst is yet to arrive. The class went on a trip to Jurong Island, before that, some of the guys, Bao and Kim went to jam at HL and HC house, I was supposed to join them but last minute, something cropped up..hehex..The trip to Jurong Island was okay, the fun part is in the bus and lots of fun when we played with the lorry..hahas..Bao, Kim and I were quite afraid that the lorry would crash and there was this Indian guy who keeps cycling up and down and staring at us..hahas...It was quite fun, keep eating crackers and history repeated itself, I ate a cracker that I had dropped on the bus and Reuel saw me eating but he was busy eating the crackers that he doesn't bother to tell me..WOW~ I'm going to kill him...lols...

Anyway, lots of fun today and tommorrow is the day we meets our doom...*shocked face*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...