Friday, March 11, 2011

Nom-Nom!

YOOHOO!!

Just a short post here! Had to share with you this amazingly addictive snack I've recently got my hands on.

Maybe I'm slow or what but who cares, this snack is awesome!!

Presenting to you:

SPICKY!


Super awesome snack! Nice and easy to sneak into class as it can pass off as a pencil.... I think?

It's by the Glico, the same brand that came up with Pocky, so that settles the awesomeness of it!

Nom nom nom! I've been so addicted to it ever since I got introduced to it! XDD


There are 3 different flavours I think. Original, Sour cream & Cheese. Have tried all flavours but Orginal is still my favourite. Cheese ain't too bad but I don't really like the sour cream. Super duper salty! Not my type!

And it's a good reason to camwhore! The potato looks damn cute! =D


Eskimo bubble tea to go along with Spicky!


I've shared with you my favourite awesome snack so now it's your turn! What's your favourite snack?


And P.S. As you can see, my hair length is still the same~ =p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...