Thursday, May 18, 2006

yawnz...

Well, we got back our results and they were..hmm..okay. Though I'm still not very satisified with it but at least I've improved a lot..lols..The only subject I've failed is A-maths..again..lols..No choice but to buck up during the June holidays, bet Mr R. will give us tonnes of homework to do with mahts. I'm soooooo looking forward to it. Well, I think I'm going to take up self-defence lessons so I can whack anyone..lols..It seems fun. I wanted to take wind-surfing but can't due to my schedule. Sigh. School nwoadays are pretty relaxed. Chinese teacher keeps telling us lots of stories and all of us are busy playing a fool and crapping. Da Vinci Code movie is out and I can't wait to watch it. Most probably after the chinese O's..Hopefully no one will spoil it for me again like how someone spoil the Chronickes of Narnia by saying irrevelant stuff during the movie..lols..Well, feeling sleepy these few days, guess I'm going to sleep again. Anyway, exams are over for now and after chinese O's, relax for a while and going to start the mugging. Tired..goodnight..lols..Am going to watch my anime now, the tiredness is gone..lols..tata!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...