Saturday, July 9, 2005

yoyo...wah..kana punish by raj..sueyz..still ask us 2 smile..-.-'''lolx..aniwae..skl now still can catch up larhx..not too bad so far lorx..still can manage my time between naruto n sklwork...lolx..oh ya..n i became 'chiobu' once..rajakumar left her card on my table..dan i proudly pin it on my pocket n walk around wid it..can't find her wad..lolx..dan in e end pass 2 her..so sad..can imitate her signature lehx..lolx..me n kim oso went shopping in cwp..haha..saw naruto puzzle..but damn expensive lorx..hahax..went 2 comics connection 2 stare at naruto..lolx..oso went 2 buy a few cds..actually 2dae big steff ask me 2 go cwp wid her..cuz she lost her discman n need 2 replace if not her dad will scold her..lolx..so jux now she begging ppl 2 accompany her..lolx..sigh..2dae kim n sarah all nv come..sigh..dan evan oso went home early 2 see doc..all sickos le..cept 4 me..i'm still healthy n strong lol..mr than n mr koa 2dae bully me so much sia..when i eating during recess..someone come n pull my hair..dan my arm too short..cannot hit dat person..oso dunno hu it is..dan mindy, evan, clara n thomas than all luffing..in e end it was mr koa..so evil..thomas than oso keep conking my head n calling me banana..dan i call him rambutan in e end..dan he thiam abit..sigh..2dae oso went 2 make IC le..can't wait 4 it 2 come..k..bout all..gg 2 watch naruto..ytd watch naruto till 2am++...lolx..dan nv feel tired in skl..mebbe because of the peace in skl widout kim n sarah..lolx..adios...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...