Sunday, May 15, 2005

SAI!!

whoo...my hse carpark now damn stinky..lolx..got someone shitted dere n i haf 2 walk past it everydae..sianz..been dere 4 2 whole days already..dan someone came n swept it away..it was e squishy type..hehex..veri wet i tink..its not e 1st time someone shitted at e carpark stairs already..its was e 3rd time!!!at least tis time dey swept it away, i dunno how though..e previous time dey spray e shit n e shit flew all over da place..all e stairs all kana..stupid sia..hahax..n tis time someone went 2 stepped on e sai n e whole pathway frm e carpark 2 e blk has sai footprints..eeww...stinky stinky.. lolx..aniwae...i hate my carpark now..still haf e shity smell..argh..n e shit colour is sitll dere..horrible sia..worse dan my dog's shit..hehe..e shit is one whole big lump n has 2 pathtic rissues covering it..but 2 no avail..lolx..still can see it..okok..betta save e juicy details 2 myself..4 ppl hu wishes 2 noe more bout it..plz feel free 2 ask me..lolx..but not at meal times plz..i wish 2 enjoy my meal in peace..lolx..gd luck 4 e upcoming exams, chem n emaths..lolx..GAMBATE n AJA!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...