Thursday, May 10, 2012

EXCITED MAX!!!

YESSS!!!!

I'M SUPER DUPER EXCITED NOW!!

WHY WHY!?

I'M GOING BACK TO PENANG IN JUNEEEEEEE!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~


Flying up to Penang early June with my Dad and then flying off to Taiwan with my Mum. And that's just for June! Don't forget my Bangkok Trip with the gals in July!~ Woohoooo~

I so love travelling~ Going back to Penang always feel like I'm going back home in another way. Missing the food there so badly. Ban Theng & I will always talk about the delicacies with each other with a T^T face. And now, I finally get to go back there and enjoy~ Only 1 more month to go!

Though I went back last year, but as it was with friends, I did not really manage to visit my relatives there. And it's been a really long time since I went back to Penang with my Dad. We would often wake up really early just to go for breakfast and just hunt for good food. Ahhh~ 

Alright, just wanted to write out my excitement or I doubt I'll be able to sleep~

PENANG!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...