Friday, October 13, 2006

Graduation Day...

Graduation Day...

We have graduated...No more normal school days for us. Come to think of it now, Its kinda of sad not to be able to hang in our classroom and with our fan blowing all the guys' shirts up. Lols...I think I'll really miss the teachers a lot and partly the school, after we've seen how much it changed all over our 4 years there. It seems so fast, wonder how we actually endured through our 4 years. Well, today is quite happy and sad, but mainly happy. The graduation ceremony was quite nice, Jabez's speech was short and sweet and we did a standing ovation for Mrs Mohan's speech. It was really fun. All of the graduates got a personalized bear and I got a GREEN bear, I want a choco bear...LOL!! Anyway, lots of crapping today, stayed back in school with Kim and the guys, they were playing street soccer, reminds me of the one and only time I ever played that. lols...

Anyway, the teachers were crappy and the P.E teachers wry sad because no one thanked them, in the end, I guessed some of the guys went to our P.E teacher to thank him. The teachers came to 'ka chiao' us when we were eating. I guess I'll miss them pretty much. They were crapping with us and we got invitations to lots of places..Muahahahas..The teachers went crazy too, like me. hahas...

Anyway, I was acting slightly crazy the whole day, maybe its the stress. Hahas, lots of fun and we accomplished a mission!!! Woot!! It is a great, excellent and wonderful day for me. Hahas...

I'll miss all of you...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...